Here’s a taste of what you can expect from Action Oriented Agent.
Almost daily, I get asked these same questions from brand-new agents, struggling agents, and those who are thinking of jumping into the business:
- How should I get started in real estate?
- When should I quit my job?
- Where should I hang my license?
- Which CRM should I use?
- How do I keep my costs low?
- When should I hire an assistant?
- How do I avoid priority confusion?
- What’s a cash conversion cycle?
- How do I work with investors?
- How do I position myself and run my business like the top 1% of agents in the biz?
My name is Jacob Barnhill, and I helped 26 families during my very first year in the business. Since then, I’ve also trained new real estate agents and inside sales reps on how to work from the phone and be a phenomenal salesperson.
Here at Action Oriented Agent, I want to share with you information so valuable that you’d be willing to pay for it—but you won’t have to. My intention is to help real estate agents lead better lives and become more successful, well-rounded professionals in our industry.
Hopefully, if our approach is the right fit for you, then you’d be interested in partnering with us in some fashion in the future. If not, that’s okay, too. Either way, I’ll never ask you to pay for anything here. Again, this is 100% free, no-obligation content. I hope you all find tons of value!
Reach out if you have any questions about Action Oriented Agent or have a specific question I can help you with; I’d love to hear from you.